Sunny and almost 40 degrees today?! SHUT THE FRONT, back and side door. That can only mean one thing. Spring is kinda, sorta, almost, nearly, [basically] here. Naturally, this tiny glimpse of sunshine and mild weather gave me just enough inspo to bring some fresh springy decor into the apartment. Nothing says- "pretty much spring time" like cute prints in vintage gold frames and a smattering of FAUX (and real) foliage.
All that's required for this project is:
- One trip to Goodwill or your favorite local thrift shop
- A quick Target or Michaels craft store run
- Roughly 4 minutes of internet browse time for some free Spring inspired printable(s).
- Approximately 7 minutes of craft time
- Literally zero creative skills (print, cut and go!)
Simply start by gathering a few frames at Goodwill. These range anywhere from $0.25-$2.99, so feel free to go a tad crazy. Are 14 of these babies a little excessive? Absolutely - but I know a great deal when I see one. I love that each frame is unique size, shape and shade of gold.
Next hit up Google, Pinterest or whatever site your heart desires in search of 'free printables'. There are so many wonderful websites out there that have pretty extensive collections of Spring time goodies. Think - Rabbits, Flowers, Quotes, etc. You do you, boo boo.
Uhm, hello? Cutest and cheapest DIY project EVER. Done.